• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally got my date yayyyyy

rickysmrs

14th May 5 weeks from today yayyyyyyyyyyyy

Well done :) Good luck :)

Well done and good luck I had a date or the 9th of May but as I'm off to Australia I declined it oh well just have to play the waiting game .

Yayy awesome hun :)

Thanks guys havent been on for a while had a scare regarding my mum she was very poorlyhad an infection in her brain was touch n go for a while but she is on the mend now, so got to concentrate on myself and getting my head around my date now. :) Hope you are all keeping well anad ding well with your losses and for those just starting out hope it comes through quick for you. :)

Bless ya, seems like a rough time. Glad your Mum is on the mend :)

I haven't got a date for my op, but I am so excited. We have roughly the same start weight :)

Good luck hun :)

Congrats! I've got my date too on 21st May and I'm really excited, it couldn't come soon enough but I sway between anxiety and excitement every few days which I suppose is to be expected. Just had the surgeon's secretary ring me to get more details from me (to send the invoice!) as I'm self funding, so I'm being very nice to hubby at the moment as he's now really come round and is being quite supportive too.

I spoke to my mum today and she was surprisingly really supportive aswell, not worrying about the surgery at all just said 'if I was your age, I'd do it too' so I say let's take this opportunity to finally crack our weight problem and get the life we want.

Back