• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

finally got out the 100kgs

daftmoo

Its taken a long time but I'm no longer in the 100kgs, now 99kg. Only lost 3lb this month I would have thought going to the gym three times a week and burning 1000-1200 cals a time I'd have had great losses but its not happening.
Also after a lot of thinking i'm going to change my goal weight. I think aiming for 10st 7lb is a tall order so setting my self 12st getting under will be a bonus

Well done on getting into double figures, that's quite an achievement. Losing 3lbs is a good loss, hopefully all the extra calories you are burning will have more effect for you at next weeks weigh in.

I only weigh in once a month now, the weekly stalls were making me depressed so only venture into Boots on the 1st of the month

Fantastic Sue, very well done and a great achievement.

Always at your side Angel.

Love and hugs xxx

Wow well done double figures you must be really pleased xx

Well done I long for that day x

Well done Sue, am well chuffed for you and very very PROUD of you! Your dogged determination will pay off and you will have a figure to kill for...

Keep up the good work xx

You've done so well. Lots of small goals will add up to one big one - soon 15 stone will be well behind you, then 14 and it won't be long until you're looking at yourself in the mirror thinking how good you look and you just need to maintain your weight x

Back