• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FIRST APPOINTMENT.

janie71

Well ive had my first appointment. It was a group session with about another 25 people. It was at Sunderland with a Mr Small. I was really nervous but it was fine. He just went through all the different surgerys(balloon,sleeve,band and bypass). Explaining everything about the surgerys, the weight loss, complications etc. Then we all got weighed(oh my god:eek:). Anyway he told us that we would get another appointment after the year and that it takes about 26 weeks from start to surgery, which is a relief as I thought we would all be waiting alot longer. At our next appointment we will be weighed again and between then and surgery we have to of lost some weight(we will be given an amout to lose). Well thanks everyone for previous help and advise .
j

Hiya Janie :wavey:
I am glad to hear that it all went well :clap:
Have they given you any advise of a diet plan to follow?? Did you get on with any of the other people in the group??:)
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

hey janie. im glad it went ok, have they put you on a diet from now or does that start from the next appointment ?

liz x

Hi U16 and Liz, no given diets, thats at the next appointment were we are to be given an amount to lose. They have just advised us to try and lose a little weight between now and then, its just to show them that we are trying. Just before christmas, what party poopers they are, and I go on holiday next week as well, never mind. Thanks

Back