• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back from GP appointment

LBD

Well I'm back from the appointment with my GP and I am pleased to say that he didn't dismiss me out of hand which I am over the moon about.

He has asked me to come back next week so that we can have a proper discussion about WLS - we were limited for time today because I needed to see him about another couple of things.

I told him that I had done a lot of research and he was impressed with how much I knew...........thanks to everyone here!

He asked me if I was serious and he explained that he would need to write to the PCT etc.

All in all I felt positive when I came out and I am looking forward to talking to him further about it next week.

Thank you to everyone who wished me luck - it obviously worked!

I have, at least, made the first step :)

Lisa x

thats great news lisa, at least he listened to you and is willing to discuss it further and also write to your pct, it all sounds good to me hun xxx

thats fab news an well done i know its not easyto broach the subject .and thats now the first step out of the way congrats:D

WOW Lisa, thats a very good news. Hope everything goes well for you next week.

Thats a very positive outcome. well done

That's wonderful news Lis - i'm sure everything will go ahead and you will one day be on the losers bench lol

Well done, you must have inpressed him or if he had any doubt he would have just offered medication or weight management courses etc.
Goodluck and best wishes xxx

thats great news, obviously hes taking your request seriously to ask you back again for a proper discussion. Good luck next week

Back