• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First band fill in cardiff yesterday

daisy123

I had my first band fill yesterday so on fluid diet again for a few days.I dont think the extra fluids has made any significant difference because I am really hungry has anyone else had this after first fill.I have 7.5 mls now in my band 5.5 was put in at time of surgery 5 weeks ago

I had my first band fill yesterday so on fluid diet again for a few days.I dont think the extra fluids has made any significant difference because I am really hungry has anyone else had this after first fill.I have 7.5 mls now in my band 5.5 was put in at time of surgery 5 weeks ago

Do u have a 10ml band?

No I think its a 40ml one

Oh... Never heard of a 40... But if that's the case then I imagine it will take some good ML before u feel a dramatic difference.. For most people it takes between 8-10 fills to get in the green zone. Patients is defo the key to the band.. But great when u get there. Good luck xxx

Mine is a 10ml and I have 6.75ml, I feel good at this fill, not to tight, eat whatever I want, smaller portions and weight maintaining.

no its definately a 40ml just looked at the box they gave me when I came home.God perhaps I have such an enormous stomach they had to give me an industrial size band .

maybe its because your back on liquids for a bit, they go straight through the pouch so i guess you dont get that full feeling! x x

LOL Daisy made me laugh :) i'm sure your stomach no different to the rest of us. I have no ideal of the size of band i had fitted? Im sure once your back onto solid foods you will start to feel the difference, but as others have said sometimes it can take several fills to get the 'sweet spot' x x x x

it's common that you won't notice a difference when on liquids, it's common too that it takes more than one fill so don't feel too disheartened, but I would check with your provider the side of your band :)

Back