• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Early eve restriction is gone!!

petesgirl

Hello all-Im at 5.5 in a 10ml band. Had my last fill about 2 weeks ago. Im finding I have a nice level of restriction in the morning and afternoon but once I hit about 5pm I am ravenous and could certainly eat a lot more than I let myself-have upped the protein but not much difference. Just wondered if anyone else has that? Also currently stalled weightloss at the minute since last fill. I cancelled the fill I was meant to have this weekend but maybe I should have kept it? Anyone have any advice for a fickle band?

its normal to be tighter in the morning and losen up as day goes on im not sure why but im sure someone will know

that change in restriction is very common and a high majority of banders will find their band is tighter in the morning.

Are you eating even though you have that restriction in the morning and afternoon or are you only eating a little bit because the hunger isn't there?

What do you tend to eat mid afternoon as you could change what you eat so that it's drier, crunchier and more filling so that when evening comes around you aren't as likely to overeat?

also, if you have good restriction in the day, the answer isn't to have another fill because that way you will end up over restricted in the day, and then turn to softer, slider foods which won't take away the hunger....

Focus has to be changing what you eat and perhaps the timing of it :)

Thank you Top Kat I think you are right it is about changing what I am eating and the timing. I feel like I just come to grips with how its all working with a band and then it all changes again! Nature of the band I guess but I will get there. Just want to see the scale moving again!
Thank you!

Back