• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First day of pre-op diet....

Spikeyjaycee

and I come down with a cold! So I'm trying to down 4 pints of milk, 2 pints of other liquid, several lemsips and not spend the whole day on the toilet!!! Oh yes.....and not eat (even walking past the fishmongers too made my mouth water...and I don't like fish!) I hope it gets easier. Still...having the cold this weekend means it will be clear for my op on 4 Feb.

hi spikyjacee...am on my pre-op too. it does get easier but still....tough tough

get well soon xxx

good luck stick with it time will soon go by x

good luck x

and I come down with a cold! So I'm trying to down 4 pints of milk, 2 pints of other liquid, several lemsips and not spend the whole day on the toilet!!! Oh yes.....and not eat (even walking past the fishmongers too made my mouth water...and I don't like fish!) I hope it gets easier. Still...having the cold this weekend means it will be clear for my op on 4 Feb.

Ah poor you. The days on the pre-op soon go and remember it is all for the good of a safe operation. Hope you feel better today

Thanks for all your good wishes. I now have diaorrhea with all the milk I am drinking! I wish they made pampers in adult sizes....it would save an awful lot of running to the loo every half hour or so! Oh well, only another 10 days to go........

good luck with your op.
milk diet dose get easier. milky coffee, jelly, oxo.
youll be supprised how full you feel after the first few days.
you might need a little somthing to make you go toilet if you get bunged up.
good luck sue.

Back