• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day one pre op diet

Maphillips

Well ten days to go and day one of the milk diet
3 pints of skimmed milk
2 yoghurts
1 ns jelly
Tea coffee and ns juice drinks
Going to be hard but worth it just had milky coffee that's got half a pint down taking a pt and a yog for lunch leaving the rest for tea and snacks
Moo comes to mind
Mark

Good luck. Must admit am dreading the milk diet. Just take it One day at a time. And Think op and how u will look in the future am routing for you hune..u can do it!

hope it goes well for you ~ it wasn't a suggested option for me from my provider, but I chose to follow it and found it so much easier than worrying about food and what I could or couldn't eat.

Struggled getting that amount of milk down, so home made milk Jelly was a great relief!

hope it goes well for you ~ it wasn't a suggested option for me from my provider, but I chose to follow it and found it so much easier than worrying about food and what I could or couldn't eat.

Struggled getting that amount of milk down, so home made milk Jelly was a great relief!
hm sounds nice you got the recipe.

How you doing Mark hard but exciting time. Good luck

Good luck with the milk diet!!! I was on it for over 3 weeks and the last week was definitely the hardest.. If you get really bored of the milk and yogurt, try freezing NAS Squash into lollies they are really refreshing and take a long time to eat.. I also froze my yogurts into lollies just to make a change now and then... Mind you now the weather is so much colder, you might not fancy ice lollies lol!!!

Good luck with it! I've got an all food Pre op diet very low carb, sounds ok but going to be a bit of a pain as things have got to be weighed out! :-( if I get fed up, might do a few days of yours! Suppose it doesn't matter as long as it shrinks the liver? X

Good luck with it! I've got an all food Pre op diet very low carb, sounds ok but going to be a bit of a pain as things have got to be weighed out! :-( if I get fed up, might do a few days of yours! Suppose it doesn't matter as long as it shrinks the liver? X

At the seminar I went to they said you could not swap and change and to make sure you make the right choice for you before you start it

I am finding lunch hard as having to sit in work with all eating lunch but staying strong

I agree Mark, being around others when restricting oneself is the hardest. The smells, noises etc etc of others eating is very very hard, so I doff my hat to you Sir. I copped out and avoided others having food as much as I could.

You can do it, you want this so much from seeing your posts..

Think how hard the last years have been for you, if you can be strong for 13 more hard days, a thinner healthier you is just round the corner xxxxxxxx

And try and keep away from the situations which make it hard for you that's just punishing yourself!!

Sorry didn't read right only 9 days left on your pre op xx

Last edited:
Good luck!!! My hospital have decided that patients have to do the pre op diet depending on bmi. Im lucky just got the four weeks. :-( lool keep going!! Xx

Day one done starting day two feeling very hungry and smells of food are all around never noticed before as much

we are all there for you keep it up

Back