• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First Negative Comment

Well done Julie. I am glad you stood up to her abd put her back in her place. Hopefully she ll think twice before saying something so heartless!

you go girl well said x

i wouldn't be quick enough to make a reply like that, i would probably fill up and mutter something really stupid, :( well done and i hope she thinks to put her brain in gear before engaging her mouth next time x

Life isnt a game and we arent here for a long time so if some people think that by choosing an option that could potentially extend my life is cheating then my question would be cheating who? Who makes the rules? Why as humans do we have to do everything the 'hard' way anyway? If there is an easier way that gives you the chance of suceeding then isnt it the most practical solution to use it!

That is a great logic shana. I am old enough to know when washing machines came and we women were called lazy for using them and even squeezy mops when we should have been on our hands an knees washing the floor. Now it is the task of either sex and considered the norm. Roll on the day when bariatric surgery is also considered normal.

Back