• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BACK FROM HOSP CHECK UP

BlueDiamond

Back from the hospital , what a palava:eek: ........Got there at 10.45 apppointment was @ 11am......got seen about 12 which didnt bother me she was running late I expect that when I go lol.

Anyhows she is really impressed with me and cant believe how well I am doing and said she wishes all her patients was doing as well as I am :D;), she informed me that the bmi for t/t and apronectomy has gone down too 27 now :rolleyes:, again which doesnt bother me as I set my target out too reach 10 stone and in would mean I will have too lose another half a stone , totally reachable ( even the lady told me today ) for my bmi to be @ 27.

She started trying too give me a fill too find out my port has turned again :eek: she managed too give me a fill of 0.4 BUT it took her untold attempts too get the needle in because the port kept turning LoL, trust me too get a dodgy port again, she profoundly kept apologizing and asking me if I was ok , I ended up feeling sorry for her in the end LoL, anyhows I got home a short while ago and back too basics and had a lovely pumpkin and red pepper soup ( clear of course) and now gonna catch up on some posts . Thanks in advance for reading - All the best - Julie xx
;);)

Reactions: Bev
Very well done... is it a scan that you have had today love?

It's sounding very good overall and congratulations on such an excellent weightloss.

Love and hugs xxx

Good luck with the scan on Thursday Julie xxx

You're a star Julie!!! Wow you did have a mixed bag there but you should be so proud of what you have achieved! Definately going to be the next bander to get that target badge hun!!
Take care and hope you are not too sore after all that prodding x

I am a little sore Neen but its not painful so I aint worried lmao , It would be lovely too get a target badge hun not won nothing since high school :p - Hope all is well with you too xx

Wow well done, sounds like you are the nurses pet lol....you have done really well and I hope you are proud of yourself because we are proud of you :D XX

Fantastic Julie. Can sympathise with you on the port issue - not that mine has turned - just think my surgeon needs more practise:rolleyes:. Are they going to do anything about it or leave it?

You are a shining example to all banders:).

tranquil x

Well done Julie....a pat on the back from me! xxx

Wow, they ,must be really pleased with your progress.
You have done so well x

Back