• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

first post

everywheres different , mine was really quick, but stalled at the final hurdle,canceled op dates ,hopefully yours will be less stressy ,so pleased for you ,the quicker the better eh? x

starr said:
everywheres different , mine was really quick, but stalled at the final hurdle,canceled op dates ,hopefully yours will be less stressy ,so pleased for you ,the quicker the better eh? x

Definitely as you say likeminded friendly people + good info = priceless

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi bigfella and welcome....wishing you the best of luck with whatever surgery you have xx

Hi, welcome Bigfella! Not quick at all - everyone's journey is different! I was told I had funding in Feb, referred to hospital in March, sent appt for group meeting in April, followed by pre-op 2 weeks later, Consultant 2 weeks later and surgery 2 weeks later!! Have had fab journey - 4 weeks down the line, have no regrets whatsoever - love the fact I am never hungry, I dont miss anything and I dont yearn for anything - weirdest sensation ever after nearly 30 years of being overweight! Hope you have a fab journey and look forward to reading your diary xx

Hi and Welcome. I'm from Pembrokeshire but moved away years ago. Good Luck with your weightloss journey.

Welcome to The Losers Club mate, we are all here to support eachother so any questions just ask one of us will have experienced something I expect. Just 11 days post op now and still a bit sore and bloated but getting there slowly, just started my sloppy food yesterday, looks like crap but tastes like heaven hehehehe!! Good Luck on the 22nd. Cheers to a new you (and me).

Hi and Welcome Bigfella, Good Luck on your wls journey, everyone here is extremelly supportive and helpful xx

rainbowdrops22 said:
Hey BigFella1, do you have any news? I'm also in Swansea. Would love to hear about your progress.

Hey sorry about the delay in replying everything went quiet with me so I stopped visiting the site for a while . Anyway been visiting Morriston hospital on and off since September dietician,general doctor for diabetes and consultant ,the last thing they told me was after the final appointment with psychologist I'd get a date for the surgery and 4 week liver shrinkage diet so hopefully march April . Are you in the process or going private ?

well done bigfella and good luck :)

Welcome and good luck x

Back