• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

first weight gain

teen

post op loser
OOps I went away on Friday to Wales for 4 days and I weighed myself this morning and I have put 1 and a half pounds on. I knew my diet was crap mainly consisting of bread for breaky and tea I ate out 3 times had soup once and jacket spud with cheese and beans but I tried a burger king small cheese burger and small fries, was well lush but was sick after it, silly me ate to much.

Gonna start a fresh and get rid of the pesky 1 and half this week. Before op i would have easily put on over half a stone on a long weekend away

It will come off very quickly for you. You have come so far.

I think its good to have a treat now & again and Thats what hols are for to enjoy yourself. Its not like you do it all the time & You will soon get rid of that extra 1lb & Half in no time at all, Especially as you have a special tool to help you.

Tina I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday and I'm glad you felt you could have a treat or 2. That lb and 1/2 will be gone in no time. It may even be water retention with the travelling so don't worry .All the hard work you have put in if proof that you can get rid of it againxx

It will soon go honey worry not

I was mortified when I got back from holiday to find that despite being careful and walking every day my weight had gone up 10lbs. :eek::eek:

As it happens over the next week I'd lost that, and another three pounds so it must have been a bit of water retention.

You'll be fine

Teen you have come almost 9 months so for this to be your first gain is fabulous... and as you have said you would in the past have gained much more on holiday.

You know what needs to be done hun. Good luck with your fresh start xx

Back