• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First xmas where I have lost weight

Beegee

I have always gained too much weight over Xmas... I once gained 11 pounds in a Xmas week.. not my finest hour! This year I have lost weight and do not feel that I lost out to a Christmas celebration at all :). Even managed my first post-op tipple.. that got more very drunk. :giggle:No need for silly Jan 1st starvation diets this year.

How did everyone else do?

Same here! 8lbs down over Xmas week! Def no starvation diet for January 2014, it's the opposite, trying to eat more than at present.

Whoop whoop! :) xx

I gained two but I am happy with that. Well done you :D

No gain or loss for me but I started onto *soft foods* and after reading on here I was prepared for a stall or even a gain so I am very pleased with myself :)

Well done Butterfly! I stalled after 3 weeks for 8 days, then it started flying off, so hope you have a fab week next week!! X

lucky you :D well done!

Well done Butterfly! I stalled after 3 weeks for 8 days, then it started flying off, so hope you have a fab week next week!! X

Before when I was on yet another one of my mad diets a stall would send me head first into the nearest cakeshop, as it was pointless starving myself and not losing weight :break_diet: but after doing a lot of reading and research I am prepared for this to happen, after all I am 3 stones down since November so I am pretty chuffed :)

You are doing amazing! It surprises me how food in general doesn't appeal since WLS and I wonder how long it will last!

For now, we just need to take advantage of our new found motivation and lose as much as we can in the first year.

I'm going to post pics on New Years Day and then every month after during 2014, hope you will join me!!

X

:happy096:
Before when I was on yet another one of my mad diets a stall would send me head first into the nearest cakeshop, as it was pointless starving myself and not losing weight :break_diet: but after doing a lot of reading and research I am prepared for this to happen, after all I am 3 stones down since November so I am pretty chuffed :)

Well done Butterfly... I too used to head to the bakers when things were not going to plan. But now I am in complete control.. and am confident and optimistic that I will stay in control. :happy096:

You are doing amazing! It surprises me how food in general doesn't appeal since WLS and I wonder how long it will last!

For now, we just need to take advantage of our new found motivation and lose as much as we can in the first year.

I'm going to post pics on New Years Day and then every month after during 2014, hope you will join me!!

X

I was brave and posted pics in my diary, 3st lost and I can't see it but my clothes (esp my knickers) tell me I have lost weight :)

2 lb off since Sunday and I've had two roasts, eaten out twice and had popcorn.

I've eaten less and better but feel just as satisfied xx

Me too, lost 3lbs, over the moon. Well done everyone x

Well done everyone. I still have to do my weigh in later on but not expecting miracles as I'm on my third course of steroids this month :( but I have measured myself and found I have lost several inches so :fingerscrossed:

Well done everyone. I still have to do my weigh in later on but not expecting miracles as I'm on my third course of steroids this month :( but I have measured myself and found I have lost several inches so :fingerscrossed:

Well done Frankie. If you haven't lost it in weight, try not to worry, 3 inches is amazing!! Xxx

I stalled when I started my softs stage but I managed to get into the next size down jeans so something was happening somewhere, lost 2lbs since friday so fingers crossed things are on the move again :)

Thanks everyone i had a 2lb loss inspite of everything :D xx

Back