• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No weight lost

Tracey37

I all

I am three weeks post op sleeve and I have not lost any weight since last Tuesday , I know I should not get on the scales every otherday but can't help it , I did not think you could stall in such a early stage , I lost 18lbs pre op and lost 16lbs post op in the first two weeks which I am really pleased with , as anyone else had this problem .

I do have a thyroid problem and I hope this is not stopping my weight loss x

Blimey, you have lost loads! Stop threating!
I know what it's like, I STS one week and was livid, but made up for it the next week.
I have decided to give up the scales until 10th March because I'm just too obsessed.... Why don't you try it too?
You have lost an incredible amount of weight so just be chuffed with yourself rather than living by the scales! Xx

Please get rid of your scales...they will rule your life!
It's best to go by clothes...honestly,
That's what I do x

Don't check everyday - I'm trying to stop this too keep up the water intake and protein and it will cone iff!!!

Ditch your scales. My dietician told me once a month is enough and I have got to say I feel better following her advice. I too was becoming obsessed with weighing myself daily (or hourly). And let's face it on home scales if you twist your toe one way or lean slightly forward they change. Clothes are a great way to tell. You have done great so far x

The scales are the devil in disguise Tracey.

Saying that i am trying to lose weight again now and if i don't have the dreaded weigh in once a week at slimming class i would get nowhere fast. I don't care if they register a 8lb loss, i still hate them and look forward to the day they have no bad affect on me.

Measure yourself then put the scales away for a month x

Thanks for all your advice I will hide the scales for sure x

Back