• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gaining weight

rickysmrs

Hi all long time no speak.

Happy New year to you all. As you can see from my post ive gained 10lbs I know the main reason for this was due to health reasons I was on bed rest 6 weeks before christmas :cry: I am now thankfully more mobile but I have purchased another mobility scooter as my hips are deterioating with arthritus and butsitus in both. I have enjoyed the festive season and eaten more "rubbish" than I would normally. I now need to shift this extra weight how do I go about it?

Do I start from the beinging? Protein n Veg only and top up cals with protein shake? will this work as my losing spot was 800 cals any less and my body went into starvation mode.

Any help will be much apprieciated.

Thank you xx

Hi all long time no speak. Happy New year to you all. As you can see from my post ive gained 10lbs I know the main reason for this was due to health reasons I was on bed rest 6 weeks before christmas :cry: I am now thankfully more mobile but I have purchased another mobility scooter as my hips are deterioating with arthritus and butsitus in both. I have enjoyed the festive season and eaten more "rubbish" than I would normally. I now need to shift this extra weight how do I go about it? Do I start from the beinging? Protein n Veg only and top up cals with protein shake? will this work as my losing spot was 800 cals any less and my body went into starvation mode. Any help will be much apprieciated. Thank you xx

That's not far what I ate when I gained 10lbs also..stuck to protein foods and salads..cut out carbs and tons of water.

All I could suggest is low carb if you want to get it off fast. I myself gained 6.6lbs in 8 days. It took me 7 days to get it off again

Or you could just do a fresh start with a plan SW for example and take it a bit slower

Good luck xxxx

I still dont eat carbs as a rule so will just have to see what I can do :)

Back