• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First xmas where I have lost weight

well done everyone its not my official weigh in until tomorrow but so far things are looking good, given what the scales said on friday i was not optimistic at all but 2 good days seems to have remidied it! xx x

well as im still pre op but still dieting on the damn 1800 calories as set by weight loss team i find im cutting down more and more on portions i cant eat what they set now so i am hoping to have lost more than 1lb this month congrats to all who have lost or even maintained as it wasnt a gain

well as im still pre op but still dieting on the damn 1800 calories as set by weight loss team i find im cutting down more and more on portions i cant eat what they set now so i am hoping to have lost more than 1lb this month congrats to all who have lost or even maintained as it wasnt a gain

Fingers crossed for you Hun x x

I lost 1lb so now 11 stone 10 and aiming to maintain. I had company staying over Christmas. I majorly fed them and my duster in law out 8lb on in a week!
Didn't miss out on food or drink so pleased with results.
Well done everyone! X

Back