• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fish Pie???

Raynebubble

Hiya stupid divvy question from me again...

im on soft foods and on week 5... in my freezer i have a Youngs Fish Pie ready Meal... can i have some of it for my dinner at the weekend??

Its 3.9g fat per 100g and 97 cal per 100g

Yes, it's a perfect soft food meal. Just mash it a little with your fork and chew well.

Fish is very filling though!

Enjoy.

Thankyou Lucy... i will try a bit on Saturday then, and if ok i can have the other bit on sunday xx
Im having a freezer sort out... just given away two tubs of ice cream lol.. my daughter doesnt eat it and i now cant so thats gone... got to get rid of ice lollies now.. again my daughter dont like them

ive got a box freezer and i swear i have fish fingeres in there from 2009 lol... i so need a chuck out! and my freezer connected to my fridge is full ice lollies... hy ae going tmro whether i get them away or they get thrown. in the summer we can do a thread on ice lollies to make, that would be good lol... although i have no idea where to get lolly sticks

i found i couldn't swallow the fish - not sure why - so chewed it had to spit it out !!!

ooh..ive been eating frozen white fish so hopefully it will be ok.. i will try and let you know x

i have had smoked mackerel fillets from sainsbury's i just take my time and enjoy them obviously can't eat much of them but the taste is lovely :)

I just started my soft food stage today, I had some porridge this morning only a few spoonfuls, then for lunch I will have a small portion of low fat shepherds pie and then later I will have either a bit more shepherds pie of maybe some fish+mashed veg.
Also LOADS of NAS squash and Possibly a little bit of fruit smoothie to top up calories if need be.

Sound ok?

I pretty much alternated between ready meal fish pie and shepherds pie when I was on the soft food - Now I'm on solids, I cook from scratch all the time! Although Sainsbuys Mince Beef Cobbler is an occasional tasty treat (be careful of the dumplings on top!)

i always cook from scratch but funny enough i did buy a mince cobbler from sainsbury's and my step daughter ate it :( she said it was lovely though :)

Back