• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg im excited again!!!

Raynebubble

guess what i just found in Sainsburies?????

wait for it.........

im getting there.......

guessed yet?????

well ive found....

Heinz baked beans reduced sugar and salt!!!!
0.2g fat per 100g
3.4g sugar per 100g
4.6g protein per 100g

yes you thinking im mad.... but i love baked beans and in my last post i was saying i can wait for beans mash and cheese when i start on soft foods on 31st dec... so can you imagine my excitement when i noticed the tin on the shelf lol xx

Calm down dear!!! Hilarious over-reaction from you there!!! :D

Have you been lacing your soups with brandy? :0 xx

i know lol.... but ive been so looking forward to going on the soft food stage... i thouh it was yesterday then got told... no love its on week 5!! lol.. so got to wait until next friday.. thn asking people what they were eating on soft food stage...and a few people said mash, beans and cheese lol...and i was all ecxited about that... then someone said watch the beans as they can be high in sugar.....well not these ones...they reduced salt and sugar!! lol... dont worry i get excited about the stupidest of things... and as ive been a bit poorly... me getting excited means i must be getting better woohoo lol xx

I know the feeling - I get excited about things that other people would find strange!! Actually, you might be interested by this one..........I found some Tescos own brand babybel-type cheeses which are baked bean or pizza flavour - well you'd have thought Id won the lottery!!!! :D

haha...ooh can i have them on soft food stage... i will be looking out for them lol... oh we are a couple of saddos arnt we xx

Yeah, but shrinking saddos!!! So who cares? LOL :D

too right.... shrinking Bridgets hehe xx

Back