• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Flip-Flop thighs

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
Walked up to the school with my son for the first time in 6 weeks and he said "whats that noise mom?" I suddenly realised that my thighs were slapping together and it sounded just like I was wearing flip-flops :eek: :eek::eek:
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

hahahaha, I get this when I'm going down the stairs topless. My moobs are like wings !!!!

i honestly never knew this could happen!! hahahhahaha arghhh gotta love kids hey x

Oh no! haha! :) xxxx

It's officially then? You and Mixxy are slappers.... oooh i meant floppers lol xxx

LOL you are naughty - but i like it.:)

hahaha... sorry wendy but that is hilarious. And even funnier due to the advert for flip flops at the top of this page!!

Hahaha Wendy.... I'm a huge flapper... so will look out for comments when I'm out with my little friends... they are so funny... bless them xxx

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸•♫♪

That is a great idea Allie... I've a huge pair of knockers... we could make a great team of banders and I may be good on base too... puts me in mind of that record in the 80's 'Body Talk' .... hahaha

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸•♫♪

xxx

Allie I can... and I also love the bagpipes so you'll have to bring a Piper too!

Loads of love as always xxx

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸•♫♪

Ooooh the key to that is keep the skin under control ie....tight leggings, trousers, tights, especially the more weight you lose, as the looser the skin gets.....nobody except your nearest and dearest need to know its there!!

Back