• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Craftyfox

Quick update from today's visit:

He was out of the bed and in his chair when we arrived. Some of the longer lasting pain relief drugs were wearing off as he was visibly in more pain than yesterday. The morphine helps of course but he was a bit more uncomfortable and dozy. Nurse and doctors says it's nothing to worry about - just normal when everything starts wearing off.

Anyway, they say he's doing well and hope to get him back to Swan ward tomorrow. He's got to go for some kind of scan first to make sure he's not leaking, so hopefully if that all goes well we'll see him out of HDU for our next visit. The vibes he's getting from the doctor is for a discharge on Thursday or Friday so look out for an update from the man himself at the weekend with a bit of luck.

That's about it really - a nice uneventful update fortunately. I printed out this thread for him to read today so do please pass on your comments and questions, as he is reading them in his hospital bed.

ahh im glad hes doing well, will look forward to him posting when he feels up to it, tell him we all thinking about him on minis.

best wishes

liz xx

Great news that your dad is up and out of bed and not too uncomfortable. Please do pass on my best wishes and let him know we are thinking of him. x

Crafty ditched his rafty for a day in the theatre,
His family waited anxiously to see when he was better.
Their anxiety was over when the news came in that night
That Crafty had been 'dancing', his 80s memories alight!

So Crafty, if you're reading this
Even though you're sore and bruising
You've leaped the leap and danced the dance
And now it's onto losing!

Get well soon, John and see you back here next week! :hug99:

Get well soon Crafty. Its good to hear all went well. I will look forward to the details when your up to it. Heres hoping you have a speedy recovery. Take care R x

Hope your feeling better soon and will look forward to reading your experience. x

Glad you're recovering well Crafty. Remeber to take it easy and get Matt to wait on you hand and foot!!!

Hi Matt
Great news
Give your dad a hug from us lot and I hope he is feeling better xx
Helen

Back