• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Flying with the band.

lovelyzobo

Just wondering if this has caused folk any issues?? I am due a fill tomorrow and I do need one, but I also fly to America in 13 days time......so should I have my fill (only wanted a little one say, .5) or should I just leave it???

Really confused/worried as I am so scared of putting a load of weight on whilst away, but also don't want to be ill.....not be able to eat anything whilst out there!

Any help/advice from you travelling folk out there?! Xxxx

Just wondering if this has caused folk any issues?? I am due a fill tomorrow and I do need one, but I also fly to America in 13 days time......so should I have my fill (only wanted a little one say, .5) or should I just leave it??? Really confused/worried as I am so scared of putting a load of weight on whilst away, but also don't want to be ill.....not be able to eat anything whilst out there! Any help/advice from you travelling folk out there?! Xxxx
to be honest I would wait till after your hoilday because when I have a fill I'm normally fine but after two weeks I sometimes suffer and have to have a defill and you don't want that on hoilday also it is a long flight but it's up to you that's just my experience x

a lot of providers would advise to wait in case it tightens too much - speak to them and ask their advice

I would wait, I'm in Morocco now it's been about 26 degrees if not more and I have just experienced my first bad reaction, being sick. I really thought I was going to die - well at the time so frightening. Really I would wait until your return home xx

Lovely. I am waiting till I get back to go for another fill as I'm worried about restriction or problems on a long haul flight.

Swelling happens on a flight, just think how your shoes get tight,. Check out insurance too, it might not cover you if you have a fill so soon pre flight . I would wait and be determined about diet

Be mindful that the "rules" may differ considerably between what the medics say, what airlines will accept and what insurers will cover as they are all coming from different angles

Back