• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Food Stuck??

joanne7271

Shrink me please x
I would like someone to try and tell me what it feels like to get food 'stuck'. I am still in puree stage really and am just starting to move to next stage.

however, I haven't had any problems and have read people mention food getting stuck..... how does it feel ad how would you know?

Any help would be appreciated xx

I would like someone to try and tell me what it feels like to get food 'stuck'. I am still in puree stage really and am just starting to move to next stage. however, I haven't had any problems and have read people mention food getting stuck..... how does it feel ad how would you know? Any help would be appreciated xx

For me it's a definite pain in the chest,and even drinking after the 30 mins rule causes even more discomfort.

Only once had a bit of beef stuck. For me I wouldn't say it was sore but it was very uncomfortable. Drinking to try and push it down didn't help but I had read that if you sleep on it, it will begin to dissolve and you will relax enough to allow it to move along and that's just what happened.

I would like someone to try and tell me what it feels like to get food 'stuck'. I am still in puree stage really and am just starting to move to next stage.

however, I haven't had any problems and have read people mention food getting stuck..... how does it feel ad how would you know?

Any help would be appreciated xx

I got a piece of beef stuck last Sunday. I'm still on pureed but couldn't resist trying. It was very uncomfortable and I couldn't move it. I was petrified I was going to have to go to hospital to get it removed. I vomited and luckily the beef came out in it. Never again !!!!!

Back