• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Do You Think its too early ? advice needed....

hello again,

thanks for all your replys,
the dietican rang me,and he said I am allowed to move onto really soft foods,like cottage cheese,scrambled egg etc.
Heaid I will know if my body isnt ready as Ill be in pain.
So anyway.....I had a low fat prawn cocktail for tea and chewed the living daylight out of it!and Ive been fine!!

woohoo...I aint gonna be silly though Ill combine with soups..so I dont put pressure on the new tummy!
so happy!!! all because of a prawn cocktaill...lol x

woo hoo nice one em, well there you go hun, you can eat scrambled egg and cottage cheese till they come out of your ears now, hugs xx

I'm pleased you managed your prawn cocktail. It made me feel very yuck when I tried one.

I feel so so guilty as I've just had 3 ryvitas with low fat cottage cheese with chives!!!

Is that really bad?????

That makes my food total for today as:-

1/2 weetabix with ss milk
200ml milk with whey protein
low fat yoghurt (with no bits)
1 tin of pea & ham soup (1/2 for dinner & 1/2 for tea)
3 ryvitas with low fat cottage cheese
approx 2 litres of water

I'm really concerned I'm gonna stretch my pouch!!!

dotty, i suppose they want to make sure we're properly healed before putting anything really solid in our little pouches, cos when you think theres a fair bit of work gone on in there isnt there, even though it is frustrating.
jmo, you havent had much when u look at it, and ryvitas mush down to nothing anyway, and there ok calorie wise, so i wouldnt worry. i think youd know if youd stretched your pouch, food would come high up first, and youd be sick. i bet if you work out your calories youve only had a few hundred calories if that. you might find you have hungry days and non hunger days, i know i do, sometimes i just cant eat at all, and others, i feel hungry all the time.
dont worry, big hugs xx

dotty, i suppose they want to make sure we're properly healed before putting anything really solid in our little pouches, cos when you think theres a fair bit of work gone on in there isnt there, even though it is frustrating.
jmo, you havent had much when u look at it, and ryvitas mush down to nothing anyway, and there ok calorie wise, so i wouldnt worry. i think youd know if youd stretched your pouch, food would come high up first, and youd be sick. i bet if you work out your calories youve only had a few hundred calories if that. you might find you have hungry days and non hunger days, i know i do, sometimes i just cant eat at all, and others, i feel hungry all the time.
dont worry, big hugs xx

Thanks Dawny, I been chewing myself to bits today cos I felt sooo hungry. But when I think about it, I didn't have much yesterday as I just didn't feel like it.

You've made me feel better ;)

Thanks again

jmo your welcome huni. i know how guilty you feel when you think youve eaten too much, but if you break it down, calorie wise its probably nothing. and we also forget the days when we dont feel like eating much. if you ever look at a slim person, thats what theyre like a lot of the time. but its all new to us. we are slim people in training. we need 'L' plates, lol. big hugs huni xxxxx

I felt exactly the same as you.
I was told i could move onto the next stage a couple of days before but i was to take it SLOW and to be a train (chew chew chew ;) )
I, like you, couldnt stand slop pre-op and really struggled. But the next stage makes up for it :) xxxxx

Back