• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Food

Thanks to everyone who has answered so far. It's really interesting. Does anyone have any problems with really spicy foods ? As I love these and I would be gutted if I could no longer eat them.
I dont have problems with spicy food, I can eat 4/5 table spoons of a Chicken Madrass without any problems yet I cant tollerate milk, yoghart or ice cream!! other than that no problems. x

i can't eat any kind of sandwich , if i have toast it has to be really really crunchy and i let it go cold before i butter it so it's not soggy, :)

Chewing gum is something i have never really ate i ahve seen it stuck to so many things it shouldnt be and in places it shouldnt be disgusting stuff really can timagine what it does to your insides they say 2 years for it to dissolve think i read some where if you have swallowed it whole. xx

i have sugar free polos for my breath :) did you know you can get sugar free werthers too they are yummy :)

i think it is because i seem to get it and never did before i don't know if it is the same with everyone and it may be something to do with how we digest our food now ? but no idea just keep buying the polos :)

I thought it might be all the protein. My breath stunk when I did the Atkins diet. It's something to do with the over production of ketones I think.

Back