• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Talking about Favourites - what is,,,,,,

Linski

Your favourite high calorie food (Proberbly the main reason we are part of this site)

I am interested in what your favourite was pre - op and what you crave now.

I was wondering if I will miss my 'fat accummalator'

Which is........

Chocolate -Cadbury's Dairy milk to be precise.

You know what though if I am 100% honest I love a crisp salad with a little salad cream just as much so........ Why do I eat chocolate?

Lin xx

ermmmmmmm do you know I'm not sure if I can remember! Oh yes....chips!

I don't even like them any more! :)

Crisps were the food sent by the Devil for me :eek: but there were loads more, take-away curries, KFC (absolutely loved it!) choccies, bread........I cant say Ive missed any of these......yet! I hope I never do :D XX

Crisps were the food sent by the Devil for me :eek: but there were loads more, take-away curries, KFC (absolutely loved it!) choccies, bread........I cant say Ive missed any of these......yet! I hope I never do :D XX

You have filled me with hope Dotty - the chocolate just has to go. I really hope I will be a sweet stuff dumper!

Lin xxx

Biscuits and cakes...both of which I havent touched since the op and I never will because I am scared to lose my strong self control.
My highest calorie treat now is a packet of crisps now and then...Pringles in particular. I exercise good moderation with them though so its a healthy thing.
Steph xx

I used to love cake too. Last week I bought a low sugar fruit bread. Tried it today...and dumped! Not bad, but enough to make me stop. Yet last week I ate 3 squares of chocolate, no dumping!

Dumping is a very strange business!

Im hoping to be like you Steph, I dont want to try "naughty" things in case I can eat them with no problems.....I hope I can stick to it :D XX

Haha... Lin... I can eat chocolate brazils until I drop... they are off the shopping list this Christmas.
Love and hugs xxx

Mine would have to be crispy duck and pancakes YUMMY but i feel there would have to be too much chewing involved to get that down and a fair bit of jaw ache....so thinking thats gonna def be a no no....

Mine would have to be crispy duck and pancakes YUMMY but i feel there would have to be too much chewing involved to get that down and a fair bit of jaw ache....so thinking thats gonna def be a no no....

I had Sainsburies version of these a while ago and was absolutely fine! I could only manage 2 pancakes though!

did you avoid the hoi sin grace???? worried I would dump on this also????

Bourbon biscuits, infact any biscuits really! They didn't even touch the sides!

As for now... curries & things that are heavily spiced!

Meat pie, pork pie, pork scratchings, crisps, chip butties, fried egg sandwich, dunked rich tea biscuits, Mashed potatoe with butter, hot buttered toast, in fact anything fatty. The OH used to cut the fat off his meat and I used to eat it.:eek:

No wonder I needed the op

Oh and Bev, Choc Brazils yum yum.

I loved crap of any disguise... But most of all i enjoyed a nice tea from the local chippy and chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate....

Good news Bev, even though i can eat it without dumping i have lost the love of chocolate like it used to be. In fact the last time i tried it i reckon it could have been sawdust for all the pleasure i got out of it.

I do still love cake though, if i do give in to a bit i share it with himself, although at the minute i'm trying to stop doing that even xxx

Oh yeah as for the chippy? The smell does nothing for me now, if anything it turns my stomach, which is great news for me considering i spent over 20 yrs working in a brill chip shop and not going off eating them :) x

Bread! As my teenage sons say 'theres nothing you cant put in a sandwich'!
I think its more the savoury things that have made me so big, things like bread, curry, chilli, all with too much rice of course. Cadburys chocolate is something I crave sometimes though and in the past Ive eaten it till I felt sick, partly through quantity and partly through guilt.

Im with Ladylite fat in most forms cheese,bacon fat,chicken skin,steak fat,pork crackling,butter,cream,salami,chips and BREAD!

Back