• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

for a change..some happy news

Raynebubble

Hello i just wanted to share...
as lots of you know i was poorly for a while due to a nasty bladder infection... well my docto decded to send me to the bladder clinic...

First i had a scan of my kidneys and bladder and the doctor said it was clear... no kidney stones, tumours or anything..all was clear...

Then i had to have an endoscopy ( a tube into my bladder) ... and the surgeon.... your bladder is perfectly fine...

so i am infection free....finally!!! that really made my day as ive had nothing but bad news when it has come to tests etc the last few weeks.

im happy xxx

fab news...glad its made your day...it can be the little things cant it lol xx

awww thats great news xx

That's excellent news x

yay, so glad tyo hear it honey, you deserve a break :) xxx

What great news!

thankyou everyone xxx

Raynebubble said:
as lots of you know i was poorly for a while due to a nasty bladder infection... well my docto decded to send me to the bladder clinic...

First i had a scan of my kidneys and bladder and the doctor said it was clear... no kidney stones, tumours or anything..all was clear...

Then i had to have an endoscopy ( a tube into my bladder) ... and the surgeon.... your bladder is perfectly fine...

so i am infection free....finally!!! that really made my day as ive had nothing but bad news when it has come to tests etc the last few weeks.

im happy xxx

That's brilliant hun bet you feel great knowing that! :) I'm so happy for you :) xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Excellent news Rayne, onwards and downwards from now on :) xx

im happy xxx

Dear Rayne

I am so very pleased for you - and relieved - so now onwards and upwards (WELL DOWNWARDS ON THE SCALES) hehe

xx

Thankyou everyone... its was such a relief i wasnt looking froward to the exploritry today or the scan as i was expecting bad news... so it was great being told everything was ok... before i was crying with nerves...then after i was crying with relief... what a saddo i am..any excuse to cry lmao!!

Great to hear some good news from you hun, take care and heres to a smooth road from here on xxxxxxxxx

Glad to hear you are well again, Rayne, and free from infection at last! :)

thankyou xxx

Back