• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

for all those suffering with hair loss the new craze

cherry

Brilliant, I'll give it a try... I'm so afraid of my locks becoming really thin.... I've had it before post chemotherapy and it's come back ok, not perfect but ok, I'm still using a man's thickening shampoo but keep looking out for other brands.

Thank you so much Kell xxx

My hubby must be getting vain . . noticed this on the bathroom shelf the other day and I didnt buy it!!!! . . . perhaps he is having a mid life crisis and will be buying a sports car and trading me in for a new model soon!!:confused::confused::confused::D:D Will worry if he starts buying himself new pants . . . . !!!!

In the meantime I will pinch the shampoo as my hair has definitely thinned out quite dramatically in the last few months.:cool:

HSMEL he'll be worried you are going to run off with your new body. He's probably worrying hun and trying to look his best for you, as you must be looking stunning xxx

Ahhh i wondered what this stuff was! .. its been advertised alot on the tele lately! ...
i thought it was some criptic advertsising :) ...

Ive seen it too and I read up about it, it does have some really good reviews but then others say that beacuse its made for male pattern baldness it wont help for out hairloss as thats from a different cause! I supoose it cant do any harm though......Im getting quite distressed with mine its really falling out and I didnt have thick hair anyway! XX

try it dotts anythings worth ago, everytime i think of it it makes my blood run cold! x

Yet another wonder cure shampoo.

Sorry to sound negative but as a parent of a child who has alopecia I've looked into so many products. I've given up now and come to the conclusion that if ever there was a cure for hair loss it would be such big news the whole world would know about it in a day!

I often wonder if that day will ever come, probably not.

Best attitude to have over hair loss is to remind ourselves how beautiful we look and have the knowledge that it's only temporary.

Yes, my hair is falling out, by the handful in fact. I still have hair though, loads more than my daughter who has now lost over 60% and has huge completely bald spots!

Yet another wonder cure shampoo.

Sorry to sound negative but as a parent of a child who has alopecia I've looked into so many products. I've given up now and come to the conclusion that if ever there was a cure for hair loss it would be such big news the whole world would know about it in a day!

I often wonder if that day will ever come, probably not.

Best attitude to have over hair loss is to remind ourselves how beautiful we look and have the knowledge that it's only temporary.

Yes, my hair is falling out, by the handful in fact. I still have hair though, loads more than my daughter who has now lost over 60% and has huge completely bald spots!
What can we say really....you're situation puts it into perspective really. Hope your daughter is ok....sending her big hugs xx

Back