• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

for one week! who s in...

cherry

Hey guys!! so today im going to get stuff to start a 'blitzing' diet, i was thinking maybe if someone else wants to do the same diet and we'll see what our results are like! i have done this diet before and i lost 6 lb in a week! its ideal just to give a lil boost on your weightloss, i tend to do this every other week!..

BREAKFAST~

Tinned / fresh pineapple ( huge fat burner) with yoghurt on top, a low fat one like mullerlight, activia etc.....

Snacks if desperate, cereal bar , fruit, peices of ham, chicken.......

LUNCH~

Ryvitas/ crackers, with either cottage cheese, chicken, ham, boiled egg, i personally like sliced chicken with sliced boiled egg on it, its filling to, loads of fruit and maybe another v low fat yog...

TEA~

Either fresh fish with veg/salad...... weightwatchers meals....... chicken salad, we all know whats healthy :))

So i think im gonna do this, i was gonna do slimfast as you all know ive been going on about it, but after reading posts and only having shakes i fear i would end up in a scene from saw and end up eating one of my legs !!
so ive done this diet before and i know you can lose alot on it,

This isnt a professional diet its just what ive done myself and i know it can work for me, just thought id share if someone else fancied doing it for a week with me, and we can support each other :)

love kel xxxxxxxxxx

O brill juliet!! i wondered if anyone would!! COOOOOL

sorry dont know what happened there! haha im going to get my stuff today then will start tomorrow eeeek then we;ll do our weigh in the following saturday and we'll see how much we've lost xxx

Mind if I tag along on your post but not the same foods? I want to give the milk diet a try. My kids are at Grandma's for a week starting this afternoon so I can clear the house of all temptation and try the milk diet.

Good luck by the way.

course not karen!!! we'll do a weigh in week tomorow and see how we've all done! xxxx

Morning guys! :)) sooooo we ready ha?..... my plan for the day is......

breakfast

tinned pineapple (in its own juice no syrup) with fresh raspberrys and a v v low fat yoghurt......

what you all having?... xxxx

Hi Kelly
I've been doing this for about 2 weeks now.......

and I've lost 9 pounds! :D

but I start the milk diet soon so I'm going to ease off a little bit till then...

as I'm facing 5 weeks on liquid/pureed food!

BUT go for it girl!

ooooo good to see its working charis!!! x eeek its geting exciting for you hey, soooo close x

Hey Kelly,
so far so good. I've had half a tin of pineapple in juice & low fat yog for brekkie then 3 ryvitas with 2 boiled eggs a spoon of light mayo and 2 tomatos for lunch :D
Am thinking that dinner will have to be left over chilli with rice for tea as it needs using up but because i've already had my band fitted i'll be eating a small amount anyway.
I'm out for a christening tomorrow which includes lunch so will try to chose healthy options:)

How you getting on?? xx

Hi juliet ive had my brekie and had two bits of b bread, salad and v v low fat prawn cocktail on it.... and an apple, and tea is a ww meal, i am getting hungry lol im gonna have to ignore it... dam it xx

How's it going girls? Is it weigh in day tomorrow?

I ditched the idea of the pre-op milk diet and instead I've stuck to homemade low fat soups and low carbs, plenty of fruit, ryvetas, low fat yogurts and skinny latte's.

I've not really been hungry - except at bedtime but I've ignored that.

The scales will tell tomorrow lol.

hey karen! yep yep we'll weigh tomrrow morning! i may not be able to post tho till tomorrow night as im taking the boys to lego land :) eeeeek lets hope weve all had a decent loss xx

ooo karen snap!!!! haha so did i!!! yippeeee well done you xx

Thanks to you all... you have really motivated me this week... I was in hospital three weeks ago so had not felt brilliant (diabetic problem) but I am determined to help myself.

I have kept in touch with my friends on here this week and not only have I learned an amazing amount that I didn't know about WLS but I'm now wanting to attend the Salford meeting on 4th August.

My diet routine has been excellent this week and if my scales are right today, I am 4lbs lighter than this time last week.

Since my mobility is poor, I have been on the toning tables six times this week, not for weight loss but to get my limbs moving.

My blood sugars have been happy and I have a birthday in a couple of days so have been treated to the Wii fit and I am well pleased with a week where I have felt the support from you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart...

We will win through together and my weight today is 18st 10lbs.

Can anyone suggest anything else that I can be doing whilst I am awaiting my turn for the op?

Love to all xxx

ooo bev well done to you on your loss!! your doing fab :)) xx

I'm thanking you Kelly, since you and all have given me the boost I needed and I am grateful.
Already I feel I am able to get out of bed more easily, a month ago I was thinking my future would be a wheelchair... I am determined that if I lose weight I can continue working and to make the most out of my life... thank you again xxx

arghhh bev i hope this is gonna be happening for you really soon! but the way your going it will be within arms reach before you know it! your doing fab you should be proud x

Back