• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

For the first time in over a month.........

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
.............I've lost a pound!!! :bliss:

One teeny weeny but oh so massive to me pound.

xxx

Well done Pooky, a pound is a pound and it's a loss, you are looking terrific too... love and hugs xxx

Thanks honey.

I think that'll probably be it for a while again now, I've not got much left to lose.

My dream was to get down to 11st - half my original weight, but carrying this excess skin it ain't gonna happen.

xxx

You are looking fantastic and every good wish, warmer days are heading and spring is around the corner... what a great place for you to be and all the very best to you Angel xxx

You always have such lovely things to say Bev.

Much love and many hugs right back at ya my darling.

xxx

Well done Pooks :D You look as though you can barely afford to loose another pound! You have done so well and you look blo*dy lovely :D XX

Thanks so much Dotty.

I've lost about half a stone since the black dress photo was taken, maybe a bit more.

I just want to be 11stone (Stamps foot!!)

xxx

Pooks, I just really wanna be Angelina Jolie, but realistically it's not going to happen! Sometimes the goals we set aren't what's right for our bodies, and we have to adjust them as we go.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

I will get to 11st, I will get to 11st, I WILL get to 11st!!!!

xxx

Well done hun that is massive that pound and really well deserved. xxxx

Well done Pooks but damn you for having a pound less to lose than me grrrrrrr x x x

Back