• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Forum keeps logging me out

chicken on a mission

Restarting to lose 4stone
I hope somebody can help, everytime I visit the site and then want to post a reply I have to keep manually logging in. I have posted a few replies today and have had to log in to do each of them. This has only started hapening in the past week or less I think.

It is doing my head in so can somebody please help me because I haven't time for this :confused:

Have you logged in at the top and said remember who you are ?

Yes I keep ticking the remember me box everytime.

I also visit a chicken forum and don't have this problem there so I am mightily confused as well as getting a little short of patience - patience has always been an attribute I have aspired to :D

Ok I know this is boring but have closed your machine down and rebooted and then tried ?

What you mean actually switch my computer off :eek: are you serious :eek: I'll try it now but it is against my principles to switch the lappy off, it won't know what's hit it :D :D :D

LMAO It will cope with it but will you?

Well I did it and it didn't work. I logged into the main site and then as soon as a wanted to post a reply to this thread I had to sign in again :confused:

I'm getting very fed up now :(

Try clearing your cookies. That usually sorts it.

I took a break, watched Airplane and that seems to have solved it :confused: :D

Wierd, ive been on all day it didnt do that to me at all!

What can happen is sometimes some software like firewalls spyware detectors etc might block the cookies, i dont know why they would, but they can.

I cant think of why it would just "stop", thats odd.

Pierce

Thanks Pierce. I'm going to have to get my hubby to sirt this out because it is really holding back my posting rate - which could be seen as a good thing :p :D

You could try using another browser for a few? (I believe you use Mozilla Firefox most of the time)

Pierce

Keeps happening to me also...every post - everytime i come here...its becoming a nightmare...

Help! Nothing is working

Ivy

Back