• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Frappe Latte (frappachinos) are a drink from the devil!!!!

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
I was out yesterday in town with my daughter and we stopped in for a coffee I was hot so went for a small Frappé Latte and at the time is was Yummy however did it give me killer wind pains I was in pain the rest of the day back to flippin gripwater!!!! when I thought about it I realised that they liquidise it within an inch of its life making it frothy and light and creamy (it has no sugar in)and so drinking it meant i drank zillions of little bubbles .....all i can say about it is NEVER EVER AGAIN:wave_cry:

its my most fav drink ever ... from starbucks ... frap grand ..

i never drink anything hot i love cold ... does give me brain freeze tho .. ;o)

I adore coffee its my drug of choice (now I'm not a teenager anymore :cool:) and i used to love those drinks but my fav was Café Nero's hot Caramel-Latte that was till I went on their website to check out the calories :cry::cry::cry:485 per drink OMG!!!!!

I had a dark berry mocha thing in Starbucks this morning as a tester, it was absolutely disgusting! it is their special of the month but tasted like alchohol and medicine that had been left to go off. Really bad!

In the states last Autumn I had a pumpkin spice latte is was lush.....so so tasty I didnt look at the cals tho just sipped it down....agreed that berry Mocha is rather gross

Oooh I like the sound of the pumpkin spice! I did love Starbucks when I was in America, they had a lot more variety to try. Saying that over here I tend to stick to Americano's !

Im on the skinny cappas at Neros as not only do they taste good they have only 27 cals for the regular size :D

ooohh sorry to hear you suffered like that i would never have thought about that thanks for letting us all know :) hope your wind has settled now?
i cant wait to have a starbucks skinny sugar free vanilla latte next week!!!

my fav is the choc frapichino with the cream on top and yes just like brett it gives me brain freeze i guess no more of them then after june the 10th well five days b4!!

I was out yesterday in town with my daughter and we stopped in for a coffee I was hot so went for a small Frappé Latte and at the time is was Yummy however did it give me killer wind pains I was in pain the rest of the day back to flippin gripwater!!!! when I thought about it I realised that they liquidise it within an inch of its life making it frothy and light and creamy (it has no sugar in)and so drinking it meant i drank zillions of little bubbles .....all i can say about it is NEVER EVER AGAIN:wave_cry:

Oh thanks for passing this one on, I love the Starbucks frappes!! Don't think I will bother now!!! :)

How are you doing otherwise??

'Fraid they do have sugar in and the 'sugar free' ones have Sorbitol or the like in which our bowels process as sugar. I had a 'sugar free' vanilla one from Starbucks on Friday evening and dumped like a mad woman at 3am Saturday morning. It felt like someone was wringing my intestines out.

The one I had had cream on the to too which I had some of, so that may have been a factor.

A lesson learned for me!

Hi Wanda - this has nothing to do with this thread at all sorry!!! How do you put your picture on your profile again????? i keep looking on the edit your profile etc and i can't figure it out!!!! sorry i am not techno minded i really need a dummy version lol

Hi Red - could you explain in VERY SIMPLE instructions how you attach your blogs to your profile, and i hope you and Wanda don't go down that route again with those drinks hehe

ooohh sorry to hear you suffered like that i would never have thought about that thanks for letting us all know :) hope your wind has settled now?
i cant wait to have a starbucks skinny sugar free vanilla latte next week!!!

Don't do it if you are a bypasser!

My choice of poison is a straight two shot esspreso - shame they spoil good coffee putting all manner of crap in it !

LMTO! I'll be sticking to straight coffee again from now on. Vanillaism is for wimps anyways! ;)

Hi Red - could you explain in VERY SIMPLE instructions how you attach your blogs to your profile, and i hope you and Wanda don't go down that route again with those drinks hehe

Copy the url for your blog.
Go to user CP
Edit your signature
Paste your blog url into your signature
Save

lol take a flask and sit on the grass n drink your own homemade nescafe lol ;)

no sugar in the ones i have at neros here they make it with 3 shots of espresso skinny milk and ice and then liquidise the hell out of it.....I know they use a poder at starbucks and the sugar free syrups they taste naff too

Back