• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding

MJLDPS

Right, silly question time, I don't recall ever receiving confirmation of funding, my op is in 8 days, could it of got this far without it? I hope not, would be just my luck to turn up and be told sorry, your funding isn't in place, also when funding is agreed how long is the funding good for, I my gp applied for me a long time ago.

I was never told I'd been funded either, just sent appointments, in the end I asked and was told I wouldn't be there if I wasn't funded. Hope it all goes ok.

Kate x

Me either, I had never heard the word funding until I joined this forum ... you would not have got as far as getting a date without it though xx :)

I have never had the 'you have funding' letter either but was told by nurse i had it and my GP had confirmation.

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Me either, I had never heard the word funding until I joined this forum ... you would not have got as far as getting a date without it though xx :)

I agree :)

I think it's the best way. My hospital seem to do it all tipsy turvy. So now after jumping through the hoops, I could end up turned down.

I wish mine had been the other way around x

Mark - you would not even have seen the surgeon without Northants pct approving funding. You should have received a copy of the letter that goes to your GP. Royal Mail strikes again maybe.

Back