• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help please

birchy

Hi I've posted on er a couple of time hello all.Just a bit about myself I've been fighting for wls for 27month be refused twice for funding because the criteria has changed wile i was asked to do a 6mnts weight loss. Now my GP has applied for funding for individual funding for an exceptional cases it goes to panel on the 13th aug.I'm really worried if it gets turn down again:sigh: what i can do next.

Last edited:
Oh good luck birchy, not sure what you could do next but maybe you wont have to.....fingers crossed for you :D x

sorry i cant be much help but i wanted to wish you goodluck x

Never ever give up Birchy!

It is the only way to succeed with a lot of things in this life... it applies to weight loss and this silly paperwork which is an absolute lottery...

Much love and keep positive!
xxx

wishing n sending luck hunni x

good luck babe! xxxx ill keep my fingers crossed for you, sit tight and hope for the best!

Hi Birchy , I am so sorry that you have had such a fight to get funding.
I am waiting to hear as mine went to panel on the 5th. I have been turned down once so i am keeping my fingers crossed.Good luck to you keeps us all informed, Marie.:cross:

Don't ever give up, Sharron has proved it pays to be determined....

The very best of luck to you xx

Think positive you're gona get it this time, good luck xxx If needs be ask you GP to do some tests read on here most people have sleep apnea and get your GP to apply for funding again, my fingers are crossed for you xxx

Back