• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

funny photo of cat.

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
I took this photo the other day out of my upstairs window, what do you think?

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 260
How daft am I?? Took me ages to see the one behind!! D'oh

What a strange place for that cat to sit!

the cat on my windowsill has been with me for years and has only ever moved off of that place occasionally for me to give him a quick going over with the hoover (he's not real).
when i first got him i used to keep him on the parcel shelf of my car until one day going back to my car from shopping there was a crowd of people round the car and they were going to call the police and report me for animal cruelty, he has been on my windowsill ever since.

the cat on my windowsill has been with me for years and has only ever moved off of that place occasionally for me to give him a quick going over with the hoover (he's not real).
when i first got him i used to keep him on the parcel shelf of my car until one day going back to my car from shopping there was a crowd of people round the car and they were going to call the police and report me for animal cruelty, he has been on my windowsill ever since.

Priceless!!

My parents have a cat like that as well, but if you stroke it it's body rises and falls as if it's sleeping. Little bit freaky!!

Goodness it looks so real. When I first started to read the post I wondered how on earth you managed to get a cat to tolerate being hoovered:eek:.

tranquil x

to anyone else viewing look through the window at the cat sitting on next doors air con unit.

I think something must be nesting in the eaves of the house next to you and that is what the cat is so interested in.
Lynne x

I think something must be nesting in the eaves of the house next to you and that is what the cat is so interested in.
Lynne x

yes Lynne your right there is a birds nest up there. starlings

Awww I love cats and starlings too........... starlings are so cheeky. Lets hope the cat doesnt catch any of the fledgelings. Naughty kitty!

Lynne x

D'oh - I had to look more than twice - what a Homer!

Probably is checking out the birds nest.... we have sparrows that pop in and out of our eaves and our cat Milo loves to chatter to them through the window.

it must be nice and warm up there hehe x

Cats like being in the oddest places.

Back