• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funny Story??

Wibble

Following on from Paula's thread, a funny (?) thing happened the other day. I needed to pick up a parcel and had to take the confirmation email and photo-id. So I trundled off with my works id. Handed them over to Mr Parcelman and he said "That's not you". I stressed it WAS me. This went on and I had to explain about the weight loss, blah blah...I showed him other id, including a photo of me on my phone and he was convinced. Told me I looked "bleeping good for it", but maybe I should consider having my pass re-done. I hadn't even thought about it.....which got me thinking about my Passport, driving licence, etc. And panicking.

Yes passport and driving liscence could be a problem. xx Never thought of that either yet I have changed my works pass photo xx

i would say that is def high up on the nsv category. i bet your chuffed hune. could be a problem though getting through passport control on your holls never though about that one. luckily my passport photo was taken during my more sucessful periods of weight loss. could get very expensive otherwise.

What a lovely NSV for you. I have to change my passport this month as its run out so even though I hadn't considered this problem, its already sorted!

Back