• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gaining the weight while waiting

alisoomy71

Has any one else found that they have put on more weight while being on the waiting list?
I haven't weighed myself since going on the list but I know I have put on more weight at least a stone or two, which depresses me even more Which in turn makes me eat. I also find I feel so hungry all the time. Do you think that could be a mental thing because my mind knows I won't be eating as much. I know I will do it when it comes to it so why can't I do it now! It's so frustrating. But I guess if I could do it I wouldn't be on the list at all.

I think we all have been through that. It's called 'The last Supper'. In our heads we think we will never eat again. Try not to worry too much about it xx

I lose weight for each appointment hen put it back on again and have to lose it all over again for the next appointment or they'll take me off the waiting list - its so frustrating! I've spent the last 20 years doing the same thing with every diet I've ever done so need the op asap x

Thought it was just me! I had to loose 10lb before July 2012. I had been doing well and lost 19lb, but have put 7lb back on! I need to get back on track as going on hol before my appointment in July! Think this is called self sabotage.

I have done lighter life before so hope the pre op diet isnt too much of a problem! Just struggling at the moment. Need to go back to weight watchers.

Back