• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Long-term and finally starting to loose weight again!

emma-louise

my new life!!
After gaining some weight I decided to really look at my food intake.
Even though I can't eat anywhere near the amount before my bypass I had to slipping as I'd gained weight almost 10lbs.
So I cut out carbs and have stuck to meats(that I can manage)fish and cottage cheese/salads/beans and anything that was protein based.
Along with really increasing water and 5 times a week 30 mins cross trainer.
Guess what I lost 6lbs in 10 days!....god I'm really happy!!!!
So I intend to carry on as I'm 2lbs away from the 11 stone mark.
I'm posting this to let anyone know stick to protein and water along with exercise and those scales will move again.

Absolutely brilliant. You have inspired me. When I've recovered from my recent surgery I'm going to have a go at losing another half stone.
Very,very well done xx

Absolutely brilliant. You have inspired me. When I've recovered from my recent surgery I'm going to have a go at losing another half stone.
Very,very well done xx

Oh thanks x
I cannot put into words how great it feels to be loosing again,cutting out the carbs and just having protein and upping the fluids looks like its doing the trick...We can both do it miss tickle x

Well done!

Well done hon, so pleased for you!

well done - that's super !

I'm struggling at the moment with a stall. Carbs are very very minimal as I've practically eradicated refined carbs apart from an occassional treat. I think fluid intake is my problem. I struggle to drink anywhere near what I should have...

Thanks all,

Sarah I really struggle with fluids but its really shown me the past 10days that increasing fluids is very important.
I have have a sports bottle on the go now all the time.

I would agree fluids and protein and low carb has been the stall breaker for me.

I would agree fluids and protein and low carb has been the stall breaker for me.

It's very true yvessa I intend to stay clear of carbs as much as possible now.
My new meat is fish,as I meats can still get stuck.
And for some reason potatoes make me dump.
I have found beans are full of protein,so I've been buying different types to eat.
And bread I'm saying goodbye too forever!
And biscuits are...evil!..lol

Back