• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

<game> Three word story....

rude lube from

Story so far:

The first person through the door looked around and started to laugh. As i saw the enormity of the whole situation, I was shocked and very much aware that I left the planet LaLa and landed. But the man with purple eyes and green hair was very friendly towards me, but he kept frowning, so I asked what the hell are you doing, then he replied “I don’t know”, with a dress in his hands and a tiara. “You look familiar” he said laughingly. I was confused. “We’ve met before at a party, you were drunk. Yes I was, it was fun, we all danced till the morning. We went home the next morning. We said goodbye, we woke up, we had breakfast and decided to go out shopping in the haunted shoe box and said yes please. Discovered something awful, it was horrible, she shook uncontrollably and lifted the toilet seat that revealed a terrible old familiar smell. Poo monster returned from the dead. Zombie poo monster with green eyes. And one eye was slightly twitching, he was covered in brown scales head to toe. And he smiled revealing an awful set of teeth. It was gross he actually resembled a gollum lookalike, so I thought you ugly sod. He started to. She shouted to get my attention she definatly had something about her that made him leap into a slinky pair of of old speedo's. She then exclaimed what is that?! I dont believe it is 1976, the year that David Bowie boots gained diplomatic immunity. Luckily for Slade the new group called the Minis were about to reach number 1. The thing was they were confused and tried to influence the buyers to persuade them that chocolate biscuits were not good for healing infected cabbages, sprouts or any vegetable, so the only solution involved naked bingo and whipping cream subject to satisfactory outcome they will check out your old mill house and verify whether it will be realistic, or not to have a total rethink now. that the roof May need repairing so now they hide in sheds. Waiting for surgery so fitting in would be difficult, so they thought i will join Slimming world.....again on tuesday night but then again Wednesday might do, depends on the Time they start. And how awful it would be to miss it if it got publicly humiliating by the weighing scales provided by the class teacher and newly polished after last weeks class, which got messy with all the baby oil and rude lube from the big nymphomaniac who had admitted having hanky panky with the pharmacist.

ps...sorry I can't keep up with the punctuation.

And the fishmonger

said to the

mediocre hair dresser

turned my hair

Back