• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gas strips

Kaitmoussa

Hi everyone has anyone used gas x strips for wind post op? They were taking about it in support group and just curious if anyone tried them and if they helped. I am pre op and trying to get prepared

Well some people were taking about that it can get peter bad and that it helped with back/shoulder pain I never heard of then either but wondering I'd anyone else have I guess they are like the breath strips that dissolve on ur tongue

I only had wind in my stomach after the op, not up in the shoulders/chest like they say some folks have.

However for me, Twinnings Peppermint Tea REALLY helped! It's delicious too! And you don't have to have it hot... try making a cup of hot peppermint tea, letting it cool in the fridge, then pouring it over ice cubes with a slice of lime... it's SO nice!!

Hi I only has back and shoulder pain post op and had to stick with paracetemol! Never heard of gas strips, might be interesting to hear about them though! X

Back