• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Ballon Ava lost 41bs 5th wk

thisisit

Good news on weight loss again lost 4 1bs, this wk and have upped my food cosiderably this week, as suggested by my Advisor last week.

24ibs in 5 wks ,not hungry at all, i am also upping my classes next week.
Really pleased by the progress.
Now 11 stone 2 1bs. :)

Clothes hanging off shoulders, a bit now but still got my sturdy Bonny legs as my mother calls them Ava

Congrats hun! That is fantastic! You really are doing well and you should be very happy with yourself.

:):):):)
Nic

Well done Ava :) You're going great and will be at goal in no time at this rate!

I am now over weight according to B.M.I. first time in 13 yrs so well pleased,although later according to B.M.I. will be at the upper end as dont want to go lower than 9st 81b.

Many,many years ago(in 20s) used to always aim for 8st 12b but could never stay there,being 30 years older,want healthy body and more importantly sanity in my thinking re body image and weight.
Thats my GOAL!

Thanks for all the encouragement.
Hopefully may lose a bit more in next month before we go to Florida taking older grandson(10) and adopted son (14).

Been a couple of times before and found food, overeating wasnt a problem apart from I.Hopi pancakes, but will not be able to eat more than one with ballon in place and told grandson we are only making one visit.
In fact when we go i lose a couple of pounds with all the walking.and hectic routine.
Its good to have such problems.
Ava

Thats terrific Ava, have a bite of pancake for me, I used to love IHOP (lived in FL for 22 years) make sure it has some syrup!!!

Keeping going strong my dear.

Nic:D

Back