• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

gastric band 2 options

newlifeforme

was looking at gastric band options - 2 which looked ok were
£6750 with spire bushey with a 10 month interest free loan but opted for £5250 with tonic clinic - op is in Leicester but they will collect and return you home. Finance on this was at a stupid 41% interest so I stumped up with the cash myself.

newlifeforme said:
was looking at gastric band options - 2 which looked ok were
£6750 with spire bushey with a 10 month interest free loan but opted for £5250 with tonic clinic - op is in Leicester but they will collect and return you home. Finance on this was at a stupid 41% interest so I stumped up with the cash myself.

41% interest ouch!!!! Sure the hospital group does the band now for under £5000 with finance options too I believe.. Good luck x

yep i coulndt believe it tbh - they said they'd get back to me in 48 hours but reposnded 5 days later and had spelt my name incorrectly ... def not interested in that sort of help!!!

The gastric band at hospital group is 4995, on their website it says their finance provider offers interest free credit but when I rang them it wasn't interest free anymore and Thg were just slow at taking it off their website. They will pick you up and drop you off for an additional 200 pound x

Back