• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric band to Gastric bypass

shahzinaz

Hi anyone could please help me I had a gastric band in October 2011.I was 19 stone before gastric band.After gastric band I went from 19 stone to 14 stone ha's had so many problem with the band since when they tightened it it was too tight had loads of reflux and was loosing weight until Sept 2013 went to 14 stone.After had it tightened I couldn't tolerate food so they took some out and no restrictions.On 2014 I was diagnosed with a benign tumour on my pancreas.I had and opened surgery to removed the benign tumour and they took part of my pancreas and my spleen away basically I have had a pancreatectomy and a splenectomy.Since 2014 the band was deflated and I started to gain weight ever since.Had loads of reflux.Now I'm 17 stone and I book to have a bypass on the 27th of May 2016which is this friday!!!COULD ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME I'M TOO MUCH WORRY IF I'M MAKING THE RIGHT DECISION

Back