• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

shahzinaz

Hi everyone would like to introduce myself I'm a banding patient had a band in October 2011 was working well was 19 stone went down to 15 stone in 2013 since then had a benign tumour on pancreas had to remove part of pancreas and spleen since then been putting on weight this Friday 27th of may 2016 gone have a bypass very scared could someone help please

Hello :) it sounds like you've been through a really tough time but you're not giving up. The very best of luck for Friday x

Hello and lots of luck for your new op. Xxxx

Hi,

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow x

Hi everyone thank you all for the great supporthad the opportunity yesterday at the spire in roding with Mr Mannur and I didn't do bypass in the end I've change my mind I've done a sleeve instead but today it's been first day since op I'm getting too much pain worry it that could be leakage????

Hi Shaz ! Welcome back !
Don't know much about the sleeve I'm afraid , but if your worried at all then call your support team ASAP Hun xxxx

Hi everyone thank you all for the great supporthad the opportunity yesterday at the spire in roding with Mr Mannur and I didn't do bypass in the end I've change my mind I've done a sleeve instead but today it's been first day since op I'm getting too much pain worry it that could be leakage????
It may just be the wind I was in pain for 3 days with bad wind ... And assumed it was leakage but it was just wind get walking about and do the breathing excersises ! A leakage is quite severe pain with chest pains and fever so I've heard, but im not a Bariatric nurse so if in doubt phone your Bariatric team xxx

They struggled to get my pain under control after my sleeve because of other conditions and the fact I was already on morphine but I was comfortable by the time I left hospital after 2 nights. They told me if I was leaking I'd know about it because I'd feel so ill. How long were you in hospital for? I'm sure they wouldn't let you come home if they were worried so it's more than likely wind which is rubbish but will pass quite quickly x

Get well soon. I'm sure the pain will ease off soon.

Back