• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass @Deby July

Mr Ahmed did my bypass last Feb. Tuesday this week I had an endoscopy and that chap said it was the best bypass he'd ever seen.

Wow, now there's a compliment you don't get every day. Lol!

Ahh well done lisamay can't wait to go list I only got referred in January so guess that's quick from what the bariatric nurses were saying derby waiting list is currently under 6 months I hope it does not take to long and and I hope your journey remains smooth I've got a feeling I won't wait to long : ) here's hoping would be nice to not have back pain , wipe me bin properly and tie me shoe laces with out doubling over just to be free from this bloody fat suit!!!! And get all my health issues under control or gone totally xxx will keep you posted and I will keep looking at your progress xxxxx

Hi Lisa may, can you tell me how long you waited from being referred from your GP to going to the education meeting? And also what happens after the education meeting?
Thanks
Kirsty :)

Back