• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric bypass its happening

angelwings101

Hi there I'm new to this but it thought it would be nice to have some contact with others that have had or going to have the gastric bypass done I'm due to go to France on the 14th July to have mine, and the panic of whats going to happen has just started

Hi there I'm new to this but it thought it would be nice to have some contact with others that have had or going to have the gastric bypass done I'm due to go to France on the 14th July to have mine, and the panic of whats going to happen has just started

Hiya, welcome to the forum :) Good luck with your surgery :)

Welcome to the forum. Not long now xx

I had known for 2 years that I was having the op, but it didn't hit me until a few weeks before hand. I was so nervous, but the operation was a breeze. 10 months out and it's the best thing I ever did.
Good luck with everything. This is the perfect site for any questions you have, or any help you need x

Good luck with your surgery! :) x

Hi all, I'm a newbie too! Sorry for jumping in here - I haven't got a date for mine yet but going to see consultant on Wednesday, good luck :)

Good luck. I'm having a bypass on July 3rd. Can't come quick enough.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck! Mine is on the 16th July. Nervous already x

Back