• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric bypass tomorrow

chillie

I am clear fluids only today,as its my op tomorrow,still can't believe it's happening,I have lost 14kg since sept 7th that's including pre op,wanted to make the changes before op to make sure I could cope and be healthier for the op.

I have just been keeping really busy to take my mind off the op and it seems to have worked.i am going to pack my hospital bag in a few hours,taking all the bits recommended by others on this very helpful site which has been a godsend,will let you all know how I get on,fingers crossed.chillie xxx

Good Luck Chillie and I hope you have a speedy recovery x

All the best Chillie!

all the best hunny. hope you have a speedy recovery x

You've probably had it already yayyy. Wishing you a speedy recovery hun

Hope everything went ok for you Chillie and you are not in too much pain.

See you on the loosers bench.

Paul

Thank you all for your replies I am really grateful for them,I am home now,op was a success,just feeling sore and tender,I came home today so just gonna take it easy,on paracetamol for the pain,which is helping,on my way to bed,will keep you all updated with my progress as I really need the support,chillie x

Thank you all for your replies I am really grateful for them,I am home now,op was a success,just feeling sore and tender,I came home today so just gonna take it easy,on paracetamol for the pain,which is helping,on my way to bed,will keep you all updated with my progress as I really need the support,chillie x
Another one on the losers bench, I hope to join you sometime next month.:)

Back