• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Plication

SandraDee

Hi there

i am very new to this site infact only joined a few minutes ago and the lovely dee pointed me into this forum and also replied to my post:) so im goin to repeat it hear in the hope i can collate lots and lots of information. I only new about the plication or wrap surgery yesterday through a google search and since then i have been on research overload. My friend had a band and another a sleeve but i feel this is the best option for me...................maybe??
Im 5ft6 16.5 stone and wear a dress size 18 i would like to go abroad for this surgery as obviously its more cost effective. Can anyone recommend a company/dr to use? also i would love to know about costings and the process before you leave uk while you out there and when you get back. I am 99% sure this is for me so if there is anyone else out there male or female at the same stage as me then i would love to hear from you as i would love a research and or even a travel buddie. I am greatful for any info provided.

Thank you

sandra x

Back