• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi there

SandraDee

im sandra im at the beginning of my research process for the plication or wrap would love to recieve any info from costing to drs to dare i say it pain...................i have literally just joined this site so im finding im writing the same post all over the place and i so want this information now...............lol. I did write a post in the "wrappers delight" section but is awaiting approval before it can be posted.

im at a point now where if i got the write info i would fly tomoz and have the treatment done.

Like most if not all of you i have tried every bloody diet ive even been on orlistat and no weight loss, its just so hard and im worried as i already have a severe bad back high blood pressure and asthma. The other thing that scare me is diabetis is very rife in my family my dad is blind from it and i had a brother that died from it at the age of 44. im scare but know its time for something drastic.

please help

lots of love

sandra x

thank you babes. got a reply frm Dr H this morning offering me the wrap or the sleeve, ive opted for the wrap so awaitng an email now with dates etc................so excited.com
xx

Welcome Sandra! I don't know much about the wrap and I see you have a few posts dotted around so I'm sure if they haven't already, some members on here post-wrap will gladly answer any questions you have :) x x

hiya samsara

yes i do because to me honest i find this forum a bit of a maize so im kidda repeating myself with a view to getting some answers, although the info on here has been amazing. You say you dont kno anything about the wrap, so what procedure have you had/considering?:)

Back