• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric sleeve in the morning

Tracey

:greenapple: well I've just had my bath and packed my bag....
I'm in Hospital in the morning for my gastric sleeve.... I'm just having one last milky coffee and saving my coke zero for masterchef lol ... (as these will be a no go after tomorrow)
People ask me if I'm nervous and the answer is No ! I'm apprehensive but this is the way forward to a healthy and longer life.
This forum has also been a life line and I have learnt so much from all your stories and hope I can add my own to help people in the future
Well wish me luck
See you after
:p:p

ladilindy

Why can't you have milky coffee after...I had a bypass and still drink it. Best of luck for tomorrow

Lynn x

FeeBee

Good luck, we're all rooting for you!
My last pepsi max will be a private moment. After all, I've been in this relationship longer than I've been with my husband!

Hannah2

Good luck today! Hope it goes well.

los in it

All the very best for tomorrow x

Mrs Noodles

Best of luck for today! See you on the losers bench.

Don't forget your pillow for the car journey home (to go across your tummy) and when you feel up to it walk around the ward as it will help to relieve the trapped wind. I'm 5 weeks post sleeve and love it :) x

countrywench

Hey Deb ! How's it going ?

Tracey

Morning well I'm up and about this morning waiting for the doctors .... Went well in recovery a long time was being sick but they were all lovely ... Then the nausea kicked in .. Pain stomach wise is minimal just the wind pains which I'm trying to clear !! Hopefully go home today to my own bed as I feel really good xxx thanks for all your support xxx

Hannah2

Excellent! Hope you get home soon and feel better.

countrywench

Welcome to the best losers ! Glad your doing ok . Just take it easy and do what the docs tell you .. I had to do all sorts of contortions to get that wind up !

FeeBee

Hope you are home very soon x

nafpnd

All the best of luck with your recovery, please do keep us updated.

Tracey

Well I'm home ..... can't describe how I feel I think the enormity of what I've had done has sunk in .... I couldn't settle last night and have been up and down , all night ! The wind is releasing lol ... the only struggle I'm having is the tablets ... dissolving them then drinking them I have so many to take and at the moment I just feel sick ..
Well here's hoping for a better day today onwards and upwards .....

beepbeepcat

It does ease quicker when you move around.
These next weeks you have to focus as the stages you go through food wise can be challenging but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck x

countrywench

It will be a tough few days , no point lying about it to you , but it will get better , it will settle and you will begin to feel better than you have for a long time .. Get rest , nap , walk about , burp and fart so the neighbours hear !
Mindy
Xxx