• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

gastric sleeve worries

I had my sleeve op 3 and a half weeks ago and have only started to feel better in the last few days, I too was starting to think very negative . but I have turned a corner now,

I have 3 table spoons of readybeak for breakfast I found weetabix hard to digest, then a glass of skimmed milk with extra milk powder and fruit made up as a milk shake mid morn , lunch is soup , dinner is mash potatoes and veg blended, plus another milkshake/smoothy in the evening. i try not to calorie count but just eat/drink when i feel hungry.

I cant wait to just eat un blended food.....soon x

I also had a strangulated hernia repair done which added to the pain , but can now manage to go for a walk for 30 mins a day and have been swimming which was tough but not impossible.

good luck take care x
Hi,
I am glad to see your post as I was wondering how you were after your op. Glad all is going well for you.
Kind regards,

How are you all doing with weight loss? I was sleeved 30th November, and have (including pre op) lost 27lbs, and have totally stalled for over a week, maybe even two weeks. Am getting despondent.

Ruthiep said:
How are you all doing with weight loss? I was sleeved 30th November, and have (including pre op) lost 27lbs, and have totally stalled for over a week, maybe even two weeks. Am getting despondent.

I too have stalled for 3 weeks now. I'm going to start an exercise regime because I think I'm too sedentary for the weight to shift. Will update if I see changes, must agree with you Rutiep it is disappointing

I am feeling better about it though, see my other post I think it's called "slow weightloss" reality check.

Back